Business brokers provide the services of
research, promotion and consulting entailed in the sale and
acquisition process of small and medium-sized businesses.
The work of a business broker is summarized in the following:
- Identifying owners of healthy businesses that are willing
to sell their business
- Analysis of the data of the businesses in order to determine
the most probable selling price
- Contact, selection and qualification of potential buyers
- Preparation-training of seller, continuous consultation
throughout the process and promotion of the business for
- Management of meetings between qualified interested buyers
and the seller
- Supervision and coordination of all parties’ consultants
during all steps of the transaction till the closing takes
place and the purchase agreement is signed.